Thursday, January 30, 2014

Entry #2 - due Jan. 31

I'm creating a movie trailer that has a special meaning about child abuse in it.

Links to the resources I will mention in my pitch:
1. www.childhelp-usa.com/pages/statistics
2. http://www.paypromedia.com/2014/01/02/video-marketing-7-ways-to-capture-their-attention-in-the-first-15-seconds/

Even though the pitch is only going to be about 60 seconds, I am still pretty nervous for it. I feel like the details for my idea are a little scattered. I have some of the main points down, but the little details I am not sure about. For the part where I am suppose to tell everyone why they should care about my project, I do not really know what to say. At least I am not sure if what I am planning to say is going to be okay.

I am not exactly sure what to talk about during the pitch, other than what is on the paper that Mrs. Weckesser gave us. I wish she gave us more examples of actual students doing their pitch for the project. It would give me a better idea of what is expected.

I feel like I will do okay, but once I get up in front of everyone, I will be really nervous. When I get nervous, I talk really fast and start laughing. Hopefully, that won't happen and everything will go smoothly. I just hope that I will include everything in my pitch that is expected.



No comments:

Post a Comment