Thursday, February 13, 2014

Entry #3 - due Feb. 14

Mrs Weck only half approve mine and Gabby's project pitch. Gabby Cruz is my partner for this project. Mrs. Weck liked the film/ movie trailer idea, but told us we should do something else, not child abuse. Gabby and I chose to make a movie trailer for a book. We are going to try to choose a book that is not a movie yet. We still have not chosen a movie to do the trailer on. However we will probably decide at the beginning of winter break, when we have more time to think about it. We have to decide on a book very soon though because without it, we cannot do anything. During 20% project class time last week, I tried to look up some popular young adult book to do the movie trailer on. That's all I've done so far for the project. I have been thinking about which book to do on my own time as well. I will probably look up more books tomorrow during 20% project class time.

Below is a picture of the list of some options for the book for the movie trailer. As you can see, if is not many options, but it is because I really want the trailer to turn out great. So I am being a little picky with the book. I will mostly choose by this Saturday or Sunday though, latest Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment