Thursday, April 17, 2014

Entry #10 - due April 18

Last Saturday, April 12, was the first filming day as planned. Gabby and I met with our cast at Fowler Park. We filmed about half of our trailer. I have already edited what we have filmed, and I think it is pretty good. I am really excited to finish filming and editing the trailer. I just want to see how it turns out already.

On Saturday, we filmed the couple scenes of Lena and Alex, a few nature scenes, and Hana and Lena's scene. We got done quicker than I thought we would. Also, we weren't awkward around each other when we filmed. I thought it was going to be a bit weird at first, but it was completely fine.

So far, the trailer is one minute long. After we film and edit the rest, I think the trailer will be around two minutes. Also, I chose and cut the music for the trailer, and I love it a lot.

The picture below is the editing program I am using for the trailer, Final Cut Pro. (The picture is a screenshot of my laptop screen.)


No comments:

Post a Comment