Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Entry #9 - due April 11

The first filming day for the Delirium movie trailer is this Saturday, April 12. We will be filming most of the scenes at Fowler Park, and also use the surrounding areas to film. During the first day of filming, we will just have the main cast be there. The main cast includes Sierra Choyce, David Medina, and Casey Lloyd. Our second filming day will be during spring break and will include many extras for the party scene. We need extras to be the regulators, couples, and people at the party. We are planning to film the party scene at Fowler Park during the night time.

I am really excited to start filming and I just hope that the trailer turns out really great. I'm honestly excited to edit the trailer the most. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

I've also started working on the word slides of the trailer, and I think it looks great!

Below is a picture of part of the script that I highlighted for the cast to know their lines for when we start filming on Saturday. This picture was taken on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment