Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Entry #8 - due April 4

The first filming day is on April 12, as I mentioned in the last blog entry. We are finished with the script, so there is not really anything to do until we start filming. Gabby and I are going to meet up with the David, Sierra, and Casey on that Saturday at 2 PM. We are going to film at Fowler Park. We are filming here because there is a big open space of grass, and we need an area like that for our trailer.

As for what we are going to bring to the park with us, I am going to bring my tripod, camera, and laptop. Gabby is also going to bring her camera just in case.

As for costumes, we aren't going to be very strict about it. However, we would like David to bring 2-3 outfits for his character, Alex. And the same for Sierra for her character, Lena. We want Casey to bring 2 outfits for her character Hana. Then, for the regulators, we would like them to wear grey tops, blank pants, and black shoes. For the people in the party scene, anything is fine.

The picture below is just of something that I worked on in class during 20% time last Friday. I was planning out the scenes and filming details.


No comments:

Post a Comment