Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Entry #11 - due May 2

The movie trailer is now done! We are finished filming and editing the trailer! I just have to upload it to YouTube so that I can show it to the class when I present.

We filmed the rest of the scenes on April 26, 2014. The scenes were based at a party, so there was a party scene. So we actually filmed at a party we went to. The trailer turned out pretty nice! There were a few things that could've been better, but our extras weren't cooperating that well. I don't blame them though since they were at a party and didn't want to be working on a project. But, it is 99% the way that I wanted the movie trailer to turn out.

Now all I have to worry about is the presentation. I'm not sure if I am going to show the whole trailer during the presentation. I want to, but I don't know yet.

The picture below shows the editing program that I used to edit the trailer. I used Final Cut Pro. You can see most of the clips and the music of the trailer there. (Image was from a screenshot on my computer)


No comments:

Post a Comment